Australian BPD Foundation are a group of volunteer consumers, carers and clinicians passionate about encouraging a positive culture around Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and promoting the ready availability and accessibility of appropriate services for everyone impacted by BPD.
2,400+ likes on Facebook
2013 by Professor Allen Fels AO.
The Foundation aims to support and promote services that:
- provide high quality accessible, timely, responsive and appropriate services, treatment and care for people with BPD and their families/carers.
- provide high quality, appropriate, accessible education for families/carers, and clinicians and workers who are providing treatment and care for people with BPD and their carers/families.
- promote a positive culture.
- advocate for accessible and appropriate services .
- improve the well-being of people with BPD, their families/carers, clinicians, and others in the community.
- provide high quality scientific research about all aspects of BPD.