Talk Out Loud is a non-profit organisation that provides harm prevention initiatives, activities and programs targeted primarily at young people under 30 and their families. Their mission is to equip young people with the tools necessary to maintain a healthy mental, physical and emotional lifestyle using a pro-active positive psychology approach.
4,700+ likes on Facebook
Founded by Mary Galouzis (www.facebook.com/maryaloisi.61)
Professional Speaker/ Motivator/Counsellor 25 years’ experience in the Education system
Shop 3, 1267 North East Road, Ridgehaven, SA, 5097
- motivational school presentations.
- exciting winter and summer camps.
- secondary school retreats.
- original theatre productions.
- interstate and international volunteer experiences.
- professional development and training workshops.
- working collaboratively with locally recognised mental health agencies.